As Malaysia’s leading testing, inspection and certification (TIC) provider, SIRIM QAS International carries out these services for its clients – both from the public and private sectors, local and international. While having made a name for itself as the premier TIC agency in Malaysia, SIRIM QAS aims to enhance its reputation internationally, while reinforcing its position in Malaysia.
SIRIM QAS commissioned The IBR Asia Group to carry out PR and social media activities that will ramp up awareness of its offerings and position it as a global thought leader in TIC. These activities include content creation, namely writing and designing webinar invites, promotional materials and social media posts, as well as filming and producing publicity videos for SIRIM QAS. Aside from creating content, The IBR Asia Group is also responsible for disseminating them, and for featuring SIRIM QAS in our proprietary International Business Review magazine.
Dissemination is done through CoreText, our in-house EDM system that reaches 5,000 government and corporate decisions makers in Malaysia, the Asia-Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East and Europe
2. Public Relations Services – Creation and Dissemination of Webinar Invites
· Came up with the detailed content plan listing down the content for a minimum of 5 webinars per month
· Identified the relevant spokesperson and audience for the webinar.
· Email blast of webinar details to 5,000 CoreText recipients
· Conduct mail monitoring to ensure that emails are reaching the intended audience, including database clean up and reconciliation.
· Handled enquiries about SIRIM QAS, and – in cases where more detailed information is sought – redirecting them to SIRIM QAS.
3. Public Relations Services – Positioning of SIRIM QAS in International Business Review
· Write, design and produce a 10-page cover story for SIRIM QAS International in International Business Review, featuring SIRIM QAS’s Managing Director on the cover and an interview with him inside.
· Write, design and produce a series of three ten-page articles to be featured in three editions of International Business Review that showcase key strengths of SIRIM QAS and its parent agency SIRIM Berhad.
· Courier copies of aforementioned editions to top government and corporate decision makers in Malaysia who make up the International Business Review mailing database.
4. Social Media Services
• Produce content, such as short articles and videos, for SIRIM QAS’s social media to be posted every month with the aim of:
• Getting SIRIM QAS’s voice out there
• Highlighting SIRIM QAS’s achievements and aspirations to stakeholders
• Enhancing traffic to SIRIM QAS’s social media