Institut Jantung Negara (IJN)
Established in 1992, Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) is Malaysia’s national heart institution. Over the years, it has managed to position itself as the leading cardiovascular and thoracic care centre in the region. This is due to a number of factors including the quality of IJN’s specialists and its adoption of the latest technologies and innovations in cardiovascular and thoracic treatment, as well as its role in training heart specialists and ancillary staff. However, just as IJN has grown through the years, so too has the cardiovascular and thoracic field in Malaysia. With many other public and private providers on the rise, IJN saw that it is important to remind its stakeholders – especially members of the public – of the role IJN has played in advancing heart care in the nation and how it has been and still is a National Treasure.
Through the years, The IBR Asia Group has helped and is still helping IJN deliver this message to its stakeholders through various platforms.
Produced a 10 page cover feature on IJN showcasing its then CEO and members of its senior management in PASSIONS – a high-end intellectual lifestyle magazine.
• Produced a commemorative coffee-table book titled “A National Treasure” in line with IJN’s 20th anniversary
• Featured the then and current CEO of IJN on the covers of 2 editions of International Business Review respectively along with two 10-page write-up of the centre and couriered to top Government and Corporate and Diplomatic decision-makers in Malaysia
• Produced a 10-page cover feature on IJN with the CEO of IJN on the cover in International Business Review SEA – a regional edition of International Business Review.
• Produced Heartcare – a newsletter which showcased the latest developments at IJN’s state-of-the-art Paediatric and Congenital Heart Centre
• Produced a newsletter – titled Heartbeat – which showcases the latest developments at IJN
• Produced a review of IJN’s corporate and medical activities for 2017 – 2020
• Conceptualised a series of forums to take place in Sumatra, Indonesia aimed at highlighting IJN as a healthcare tourism destination.